6th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer (ICMFHT 2021)
June 17, 2021 - June 19, 2021 | Lisbon , Portugal
For authors and participants who are not able to attend the physical conference due to travel restrictions, visa issues and other personal reasons, we offer an opportunity to attend the conference and present their work virtually.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 6th International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer (ICMFHT 2021) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer. The goal of ICMFHT 2021 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICMFHT 2021 is an acronym for International Conference on Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer.
Topics for ICMFHT’2021 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Boiling and Condensation Fundamentals and Processes
- Experimental Measurements
- Flow and Heat Transfer in Porous Media
- Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer in Micro and Nano Channels
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow,…
Learn More »